Future Proofing Community Sport - Register Now
Register now for a webinar with Green Planet Sport and Macedon Ranges Shire Council
Date: 15th August
Location: Online webinar
Macedon Ranges Shire Council is on the front foot to support communities to improve their climate literacy, adapt to and find solutions to the climate and biodiversity crisis.
Green Planet Sport will outline how sport is both a cause and casualty of climate change and biodiversity loss. We will outline the:
- climate disruptions that community sport is facing and will continue to experience in the Macedon Ranges
- impact that sport globally and at a local level has on climate and nature
- key areas where adaptation will be required
- areas of club life where communities can add value and create change in unique and fun ways
- specific solutions already available that provide the platform and support for community sport to engage and start their regenerative sport journey today.
There will be plenty of time for questions and exploring what support clubs need and how to shape future workshops that support action planning.